My passion is to help clients achieve their real estate goals. I am a seasoned sales executive with over 18 years of experience including negotiating multi-million dollar contracts.
I moved to North Carolina in 1997 for the second time. Cary became my home in 2000. Originally from the Washington DC area, my family and I have made Cary our home. I have also lived in Brevard, NC, Asheville, NC, Boone, NC and Greensboro, NC.
My wife (Lindsey), kids Caroline (7 years old) and Carson (2 years old) provide the motivation and are the joy of my life. We also have two dogs (Bogie and Angus). My family life is much like my professional one, busy! God, Family and Clients are my priorities!
Finding the perfect home is the cornerstone of the American dream. It is an honor to help clients relocate, buy, sell and invest in homes.
Each client and transaction has different objectives to achieve a successful outcome. My priority is to help achieve my client’s goals.
My goal is simple, to exceed my clients expectations!
- Graduate of The Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
- LeadingRE Relocation Specialist (LRS)
- Allen Tate Masters Certification
- 2017 Allen Tate’s Presidential Award (Companies Highest Award for exceptional performance)
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- 2017 Membership Committee Chair, Triangle International Council of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, North Carolina Association of REALORS®
- Member, Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Triangle Multiple Listing Service